McConnell & Associates is a TIPS/TAPS Awarded Vendor
Your state educational purchasing cooperative may have a preferred pricing program for synthetic all-weather running tracks or tennis court installation. That means your school can save time and money by avoiding a complex, often misleading bidding process.
As part of a growing network of approved vendors, MAC Sports & Recreation offers valuable guidance and information from the planning process all the way through installation. Rest assured that through these state and national cooperative contracts you will receive the highest quality workmanship and reliable products, at the right price – all while avoiding the pitfalls of a competitive bidding process. All awarded vendors, such as MAC, have reached specific benchmarks for quality, pricing and service. Simply submit a bid and you know you’ll receive competitive pricing and quality workmanship on your project.
To learn more about preferred pricing and approved vendor relationships, call your state purchasing cooperative or contact MAC. We’ll be happy to help you find the best resources for your project.
Why a Buying Cooperative?
Three good reasons: preferential pricing options, better value on every project and protection for your investment.
The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS/TAPS) is purchasing co-op available for use by all public and private schools, colleges, universities, cities, counties, and other government entities. All awarded contracts through the TIPS/TAPS program have been awarded under the Competitively Bid Process and received a Contract from TIPS/TAPS Governing Board of Directors.
These Awarded Vendors have agreed to provide the best pricing, terms and conditions available to TIPS/TAPS Members, and can expedite an order for a member because all purchasing requirements are completed during the RFP process.
How TIPS/TAPS will benefit you
- School districts and other governmental entities gain opportunities for greater efficiency and economy in acquiring goods and services
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art purchasing procedures to insure the most competitive contracts
- Competitively pricing and bulk purchasing for multiple government entities that returns economic benefits unavailable to individual entities
- Quick and efficient goods and services delivery by contracting with “high performance” vendors
- Balanced buying power for smaller entities
- Credibility and confidence in business procedures by maintaining open competition for purchases and by complying with purchasing laws and ethical business practices
- Essential controls for budget and accounting purposes
Become a Member of the TIPS/TAPS Buying Cooperative
Membership is free to all state agencies, private and public school, colleges, universities, city and county government agencies and other not for profits.
To become a member of the buying coop, visit the TIPS/TAPS membership page. Find your state and print the necessary agreement and authority forms. Complete them and return them to TIPS/TAPS. Local Midwest customers can find their forms below:
Contact us today for more information on coop purchasing.