What Quality of Running Track is Underneath Your Track Shoes?
Track and field sports demand tough, resilient surfaces like the ones installed by MAC Sports & Recreation. And a winning performance begins with the right team of design engineers and expert installation technicians. That’s MAC Sports, running track experts.
Layer Upon Layer of Reliability
Synthetic running track technology means your investment in a new track surface will provide years of benefit for your facility and your athletes. Whether it’s the affordability and strength of latex or the lasting durability of urethane, MAC Sports can design and install a running surface that perfectly matches your requirements.
From the asphalt subsurface to the final color coat, each application is expertly engineered and installed to provide a smooth, continuous surface. MAC Sports uses only laboratory and time-tested materials from leading manufacturers. Expect only the best because MAC running tracks:
- Have UV & Weather Resistance
- Have Excellent Adhesion to Sub-base
- Are Wear Resistant
- Provide Optimum Athletic Performance
- Are Tolerant to Extreme Temperatures
- Are Non-slip, Water Permeable or Impermeable
- Come in Many Color Options & Attractive Designs
Our Running Track Services
- Site inspection, design & engineering
- Subsurface preparation
- Asphalt installation or repair
- Color & surface selection, Installation
- Fence & lighting installation
- Bleachers, signage & accessories
- Regularly scheduled maintenance
- Patching & restriping
- Preventative maintenance & sealing
Products & Accessories for Polyurethane &
Latex Running Tracks
High schools and universities throughout the region are installing the newest synthetic tracks, and calling on MAC Sports & Recreation to help them make the right choices. Contact McConnell & Associates or schedule your estimate today.